Thursday, April 5, 2012

I'm generally late for everything....

so following suit here is my weekend in pictures.


Friday I went to the Wake County Book Sale.  All hardbacks were $5 and paperbacks were $2.  I picked up 3 books.  This picture really doesn't do it justice.  There were 450,000 books there!




Picking out fabric for my quilt that I am going to sew (or at least attempt)!  I bought the first three. 




Lemon Blueberry Cupcakes. Oh Em Gee! These were DELICIOUS.  1 box yellow cake mix. 2 cups of Diet 7-Up and Blueberries. SO easy.  I popped them in my Babycakes maker my good friend Marisa got me and they were done in 5 minutes.


I thought these were only 1 Point Plus each but I redid the math and ends up they were 2.  Too bad I ate a TON! 











70's model Chevy Blazer we saw at a yard sale (not for sale!). One of my friends had one of these in high school!








Cauliflower Crust Pizza. YUM!  Low points!








I have a TON of furniture over at my brothers, he has been fussing asking me nicely to come work on it and get it out so I went over and painted some pieces. I used some Oops paint I bought and I am in LOVE with the c






I went BACK to the book sale! Sunday they had fill a bag for $2 and a box for $5.  Here is $7 worth of books....56! I'd say I'm good for the rest of the year.  Let me know if you need anything to read!








Brought back a bookshelf I had painted a while ago.  Orginally was going to sell it but I think it looks pretty cute in my den.




Whew! Busy weekend :)
Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment