Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Weekend



Happy Easter from Folgers :)


Easter Goodies and Festivities

 

Margarita Flights from Cantina Fifteen Eleven. The ______ Taxi one was my favorite!  We also got guacamole that they mix up at the table in front of you, DELICIOUS!!

Saturday we went looking for treasures and it was a success.  First we went to the International Collectible and Antiques Show.  It was huge and we probably missed quite a bit -- most things were extremely overpriced and people were not willing to budge at all. Bartering is half the fun!

Then we went to The Depot at Gibson Mill and it was AMAZING! I need to go back because I didn't even make it to HALF of the building.  Apparently there was a 'man cave' that Matt and Daddy snuck away to and watched the Master's while we shopped.




Lazy Susan with my color scheme! Scored for $12. Tablecloth behind was only $2.40!!







2 glasses that will be made into candles a la Georgia Pond for $6 and blue glass jar for $4.





Another dish that matched my colors....I'm thinking a dinner party may be in order!







I also purchased 3 birthday presents, an old window, a tray for my coffee table, and a few other things.


No comments:

Post a Comment