Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Not MIA, just Lazy...errr BUSY!!!!

Oh goodness, where does the time go?  Where have I been?
I haven’t worked on many projects lately!  Let me try and think of some excuses…It has been too hot to paint outside (yes, I’m a baby).  I couldn’t find enough fabric that I liked/matched my theme for my next quilt (they have been found and progress has been made!).  I’m lazy. I’ve been busy with work.  It was my birthday.  I’m lazy. I’m still waiting for the furniture I’ve painted already to sell. I’m lazy.
In the past few weeks I have found out some things that are LIFE changing! Okay, maybe not that serious but I was pretty excited about both things…at one point there were 3 but by the time I have started writing I have forgotten one.
1-      Boys and girls have buttons on different sides of their shirts. Don’t believe me? Try to button up (not take off – this would be a mirror of your shirt and would unbutton the same way. Whoever came up with this idea was one SMART cookie.) a shirt of the opposite sex, but you will have trouble!
2-      I work in the utility/electricity field and the other day I saw a Disney.com email address on something for work.  I asked my boss about it and he informed me that there is a power plant INSIDE of Disney! I LOVE DISNEY! Mind Blown. They even have cute power pole’s that look like Mickey!

I promise to write more often!  Does anyone even read this?  Leave me some comments J

Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment