Wednesday, February 19, 2014

A Work in Progress...Bedroom Edition

2014 Bedroom

2014 Bedroom by cmcampbell2010 featuring a light bulb lamp

So this will be the end goal of the side of my bedroom.  I found the desk on Craigslist and got it for $90 delivered 1/2 way, which just happened to be in Mebane.  Matt came with me and was even nice enough to let me shop some!

So far I have:
- Desk
- Honeycomb Lamp Base
- White Drum Lamp Shade
- Nate Berkus Gold Sea Urchin
- Rifle Paper Co Je T'aime Card
- Skeleton Keys
- Skeleton Key Burlap Fabric
- Several Design Books
- Tan Fabric Cubbies
- TONS of Junk to hide in cubbies and baskets

Now, all I have to do is unload a dresser full of clothes I barely wear and find somewhere for it to go.

See Matt, Mom, Erica and everyone else who asked where my desk will go.
I have a plan!
....kind of
 

No comments:

Post a Comment